Urethane Foam Knowledge
Easy to use effective economical do it yourself
- Urethane Foam Knowledge
- How to use
How to useHAMIL SELENA
How to use for one component type polyurethane foam
- Remove dust, oil and contaminants on the part to work and protect adjacent parts using tape.
- To have better work result, spray water properly on all adhered parts and applied foam and in case of applying foam in multi layers, spray water on each layer, too.
- Especially, as adhesiveness and foaming may be weakened considerably in dry season, water must be sprayed.
- Shake the can at least 20 times before use and apply foam with the can positioned upside down (outlet downwards)
- Start work by pressing trigger of the gun (adapter) and adjust foam volume using adjustment screw in the rear part of the gun.
- Fill 40% only of the work area considering the foam expandibility.
- Though a trowel can be used for finishing before foam is not hardened, knife or saw should be used to get rid of foam once the foam has been hardened.
- After use, do not forget cleaning foam gun, nozzle and valve using world foam cleaner and removing extra unhardened foam which was flowed out.
- In case the valve is clogged when reuse, use after remove hardened residuals inside the valve.